if you are an SBI customer? then it is very crucial for you to know about the SBI YONO Application. YONO provides us with all the available services related to the State Bank of India like sending money and receiving money. YONO app also allows us to Add a beneficiary in our SBI account to send funds instantly to anyone’s bank account.
YONO is the official website of the State Bank of India. It provides us with the variety of financial services offered by the State Bank of India. You can also use this app for online shopping, hotel booking, travel booking, and paying bills. This is available on both Android and IOS devices.
In any case, if you don’t know How to Add Beneficiary in SBI YONO then this article is very important for you to know about this topic. In this article, I am going to discuss how to Add Beneficiary in SBI YONO which you can follow to Add a beneficiary in your SBI YONO.
Complete the Process on How to Add Beneficiary in SBI YONO
- First of all, launch the YONO App in your Device and enter your M-Pin to log in.
- Once you log in, select the option “Yono Pay”.
- An interface will be open in front of you where you select the option “Bank Account”.
- After that, click on the “Pay New Beneficiary” at button of your device screen.
- After clicking on the “Pay New Beneficiary” enter your profile password and click on the submit option.
- Now select the Beneficiary Bank Account branch.
- Once you select the branch a format will open in front of you where you enter all the required bank details like Account number, IFSC Code, Passbook Name, and select a maximum amount of transaction limit then click on the “Next” option.
- A new page will open where you can see your bank details and available bank balance. Now you have to transfer 1 rupees to add a Beneficiary bank account so select an amount of 1 rupees and select a purpose like [transfer to family or friends] then click on the “Pay” option at the bottom of your device screen.
- Read all the terms and conditions and click on the “confirm” option.
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number, enter the OTP in the OTP box and click on the next option.
- Once the transaction has been successfully completed the beneficiary account will be automatically saved in your YONO SBI.
Also Read: How to Deposit Money in SBI ATM
How can I Edit or Delete a beneficiary account on SBI YONO?
In any case, if you want to Edit or Delete a beneficiary account on SBI YONO then Follow these simple steps to learn about it.
Step by Step guide on how to edit or delete a Beneficiary account on SBI YONO:
- Access the YONO App on your device and enter your M-pin to log in.
- Click on the “Yono Pay” option.
- Select the option “Bank Account”.
- Now you are able to see all the beneficiary accounts. Select the account which you wish to “Edit or delete”.
- To delete a beneficiary account click on the “Bin Icon ” then confirm it by clicking on the “Ok” option.
- To edit a beneficiary account click on the “Pencil Icon”.
- After that enter your “profile password” and click on the confirm option.
- The beneficiary account details will be open in front of you. Now make changes and click on the “Next” Option.
- Once you click on it an “Otp” will be sent in your registered mobile number. enter the OTP in the OTP box after that your account details will be changed automatically.
FAQs: How to Add Beneficiary in YONO SBI
Basically, it takes 2 to 3 hours but sometimes it takes 1 day to Activate a beneficiary in SBI YONO
You can add three accounts under the State Bank of India and three other ones like AXIS, HDFC, ICICI, PNB etc.
you can transfer up to Rs. 5,00,000 lakhs to a new beneficiary account in SBI YONO.
Also Read: SBI Simply Click Credit Card
In this article, I explain the complete process of how to add beneficiary account on SBI YONO and discuss some more related questions on this which is very helpful for you to everything about this topic. At the end of this article, I hope you learn something new about SBI YONO.
If you have learned something new about SBI YONO then you can also send this to your friends or relatives to let them know about it. At the end of this article, I hope this article will help you to add a beneficiary to SBI YONO. If you have any doubts related to this topic then comment below. We will try to provide you with the answer as soon as we can.