Hello guys, I hope all of you and your family are safe in this pandemic situation. Today I will discuss the Airtel Free Data Internet Balance Trick June 2021.
As you know, many of us now use 4G SIM. As a result, Internet users of SIMs like Airtel, Vodafone, Idea are decreasing a lot. From now on, Airtel is providing one and a half free data or internet balance to its users.
We have to spend a lot of money to use JIO, Vodafone, Idea or Airtel’s Internet. In return for which we get the opportunity to use 2GB, 3GB or 1GB, 1.5GB Internet every day, of course, which is not enough. Because we can not consume YouTube Videos for more than 2-3 hours with this minimum data balance. So we always search online for Free Data or Internet.
If any of you are Airtel Sim users then this post will help you a lot. Because today you will be able to know about Top 5 Best Airtel Free Data Tricks.
If you use it, you will get a lot of Internet Balance for free without any cost. Then you can browse, download, upload, watch movies, etc. from there. Because nowadays the data that we get every day is not enough.
Also Read: Best HP Laptops Under 40000
Airtel Free Data Tricks [June 2021]
The famous telecom company is constantly trying to retain its SIM users. Like the rest of the SIM, Airtel has provided promotional free data for its users.
Airtel’s Free Internet Balance will be valid for 28 days. But this is not the end. Apart from this, there are many more Tricks or Offers that you can use to get Free Data for Airtel SIM.
|Offer||Airtel Free Data|
|1. Missed Call||1GB / 2GB / 10GB|
|2. Kurkure Offer||1GB / 2GB|
|3. Lay’s Offer||1GB|
|4. Airtel Thanks App||500MB|
|5. MyTV Offer||10GB|
Missed Call and Get Airtel Free Data
I put this method first because it is Airtel’s official method. You don’t have to do much for it. With just one miss call you will get Airtel Free Internet up to 1GB, 2GB or 10GB.
I think if you are an Airtel SIM user then you should give it a try. Because who can say maybe you just got 10GB Airtel Free Data Balance. Please remember this 10GB Airtel Free Data offer will be valid for 10 days. So don’t forget to use it within those 28 days.
- Open Dial Pad >> Dial from Airtel SIM 5999555 (Toll-Free)
- Done!! Your Airtel SIM has been credited with Free Data Balance.
- Please remember some users getting free calling balance instead of free data. So if you will not get airtel free data balance, then we are not responsible for it.
Airtel Kurkure Offer [Get Free 1GB or 2GB Free Data]
At different times different companies provide some FREE Data or Cashback with their products. We’ve seen offers on Diary Milk, Good Day Biscuit and more before.
Today I will tell you about Kurkure and Airtel’s Free Internet Offer. You can get 1GB or 2GB of Free Data by buying a packet of ₹10 or ₹20 from Kurkure.
But in this case, keep in mind that there should be an offer mention on the packet. On the back of the Kurkure packet, you will see a 12 digit redeem code. You will need Airtel Thanks App to redeem this offer.
How To Redeem Kurkure Code in Airtel Thanks App
- First of all, purchase a new Kurkure pack worth ₹10 or ₹20. Please check whether it has an offer mentioned on its pack or not.
- Open it carefully and check the 12 digits redeem code.
- Now open Airtel Thanks App >> My Coupons.
- Have a Coupon Code >> Enter Code >> Claim.
- Done!! Your account has been credited with 1GB or 2GB Free Data Balance.
Also Read: Best Laptops Under 60000
Purchase Lay’s and get Airtel Free Internet
You can also get Airtel Free Data by buying lay’s packet like Kurkure. The process of the two offers is the same. So if you’ve seen the previous offer well, you don’t need to look at it anymore.
Just go to your nearest store and buy a packet of lay’s and follow the previous method. You will also see a 12 digit code for this offer, which will be redeemed by going to Airtel Thanks App and you will get Free Data.
- Buy a new Lay’s packet (₹10 or ₹20)>> Open it carefully.
- Copy the 12 digits redeem code >> Open Airtel Thanks App.
- My coupons >> Have a coupon code >> Enter redeem code >> Claim.
- Done!! Your account has been credited with a free data balance.
- Lay’s and Airtel offer is valid till 3 Aug 2020 to 31 Jan 2022.
Also Read: Amazon Prime Youth Offer
Get 500MB Free Data from Airtel Thanks App
Airtel wants their customers to use Airtel SIM 4G SIM and Internet more. You don’t have to do anything about this offer. Just download the Airtel Thanks App on your Android or iOS device. For this Airtel will provide 500MB of free internet.
Please remember this offer is only for first time Airtel App users.
- Download Airtel Thanks App >> Open App >> Click on ‘APPS’.
- Now Install the Airtel TV App and get Free Data of 500MB.
- Simply open the app and register on it with your Airtel Mobile Number.
- Once your registration completes you will get a congratulation SMS.
- Done!! Your account has unlocked 500MB of free data for 30 days with Airtel Movies.
Get 1GB Free Internet [Smart TV Users]
If you are a Smart TV user then this offer is for you. You don’t have to do anything about it. Just download the Airtel Thanks App. You will get 1GB Free Data for this offer as a rule, but many people are getting up to 3GB Frere Internet for this offer.
- Download Airtel TV App >> Log-in.
- Log in using your Airtel Mobile Number.
- Verify mobile number with OTP.
- You will get a confirmation SMS within a few minutes.
- Your Airtel Free Data or Internet Balance will be credited to your account within the next 24 hours.
How To Check Airtel Data Balance?
So far I have said how to get Free Data or Internet Balance for Airtel SIM. But I know many of you may not know or have forgotten how to check Airtel’s Data Balance. A few days ago I was taught to check Idea Data Balance. Today you will be able to check Airtel’s Data Balance.
In many ways, you can check Airtel’s Data Balance by running USSD Code, from Airtel Thanks APP or from an app like True Balance.
Airtel Balance Check USSD Code: *123#
Check Balance Through Airtel Thanks App
- Download My Airtel Thanks App >> Sign-In.
- Check your Airtel details like Recharge History, Data Balance, Validity, Main Balance, Full Talk-Time Offer etc.