Hello friends, welcome to our today’s blog. Do you still struggling to find the correct answer on How to Close Airtel Payment Bank account then you are in the right spot. In this article, we are going to walk you through the steps of how to delete an Airtel payment bank account which will help you deactivate your Airtel payment bank account.
Airtel Payment Bank was launched in January 2017 by Bharti Airtel. If you are a current user of Airtel Payment Bank and want to delete your Bank account on Airtel Payment Bank then you can follow the guidelines step by step.
Also Read: Best Money Transfer Apps in India
How to Close Airtel Payments Bank Account?
There are two methods to delete your Airtel payment bank account:-
You can permanently delete your Airtel Payment Bank account by Sending an email. In addition to this, You can also close your Airtel Payment Bank account by contacting the Airtel Helpline Centre.
Also Read: How to Add Beneficiary in YONO SBI
Close Your Airtel Payment Bank Account by Sending an Email
- First of all, turn on your mobile and access the Email.
- Select the composed option at the bottom of your device screen.
- After that enter the Airtel Payment Bank Account Email [Wecare@airtelbank.com].
- Now make a subject on deleting your Airtel Payment Bank Account. For example “Close Account”.
- After that, compose a mail request on deactivation of your Airtel Payment Bank Account and attach all the required Documents like Adhar Card, Pan Card and Mobile Number then click on the send option.
- That’s it and now you will have to wait for 2 or 3 weeks.
Also Read: Best Highest Signup Bonus App
Close Your Airtel Payment Bank Account by Contacting the Airtel Helpline Centre
- Turn on your Mobile and go to the Phone call.
- If you created your Airtel Payments Bank Account with your Airtel SIM then dial 400 or if you created your Airtel Payments Bank Account with any other SIM like BSNL, JIO, or VI then dial 8800688006 and request a call to the Airtel Helpline Center.
- Once the call is connected select your preferred language and request them to close your Airtel Payment Bank Account.
- After that, they will ask you about the reason why you want to close your Airtel Payment Bank Account. Tell them the reason properly.
- After that you will be asked about your Adhar Number Your name and Date of birth for your verification tell them the information properly.
- Once your details have been successfully verified your Airtel Payment Bank Account will be closed within 15 to 20 days.
Also Read: Instant Withdrawal Ludo Apps
FAQs: How to Close Airtel Payment Bank Account
Maximally it takes 15 to 20 days to close an Airtel Payment Bank Account.
If you linked your PAN card to your Airtel Payment Bank Account then you can deposit Rs.1,00,000 per day.
If you have not linked your PAN card in your Airtel Payment Bank Account then you can deposit Rs.49,990 per day.
The maximum cash withdrawal amount is Rs.25,000 per transaction.
The minimum cash withdrawal amount is Rs.10.
You only need your Adhar card PAN Card or mobile number to create an Airtel Payment Bank account.
You must be an Indian citizen and you must be above 18 years old to open an Airtel Payment Bank account.
Anubrata Biswas is the CEO of the Airtel Payment Bank account.
In this article, an Airtel Payment Bank Account is a digital bank account that is available to every Indian citizen. You can easily create your Airtel payment bank account by using your Adhar Card and Pan Card and you don’t need to leave your comfort zone to open an Airtel Payment Bank Account. however, if you decide to close your Airtel Payment Bank account, here is the complete process for closing an Airtel Payment Bank Account. you can follow the process correctly to close your Airtel Payment Bank Account. By ending this article we hope this article will help you know everything about it. If there are any questions in your mind then you can ask us in the comment section. We will try our best to provide you with the best answer.
thank you, visit again.