If you are unable to deposit your money in SBI ATM and still not finding the answer to deposit money in SBI ATM then you are in the right place. In this article, I am explaining the complete procedures of how to deposit money in an SBI ATM which will help you to know everything about it.
Nowadays everything like cash deposits and transactions are digital and automated. Earlier, people had to waste time standing in long queues to deposit money in the bank. Currently, SBI solves this problem by providing a deposit facility through ATM machines called CDM. Where you can deposit your money through ATM machines using your ATM card. Depositing money through an ATM machine is an easy method but there are many people who cannot deposit money through an ATM. If you are one of them, then this article is very important for you.
Also Read: YONO SBI Account Opening Process
How to Deposit Money in SBI ATM Step By Step Guide?
- Visit your nearest ATM and check if the cash deposit machine is available.
- If it’s available then enter your ATM card into the ATM card holder.
- Select your language.
- Enter any number between 10 to 99 just like [22, 35, 50, 55…] and click on yes
- Now enter your secret pin number and select the banking option.
- After that, select the “Deposit” option and click on the “Cash Deposit”
- Now you have two options: current or savings. Select your preferred option to deposit your cash.
- After that the cash deposit box will be open, now put your cash into the box and click on the enter option.
- After that, the machine accepts your cash and clicks on the continue option to generate your transaction recipe.
- After that the cash deposit box will be open, now put your cash into the box and click on the enter option. After that, the machine accepts your cash
- After that, the machine accepts your cash now click on the continue option to generate your transaction recipe.
- Your transaction has been successfully completed. Now remove your card and collect the transaction recipe.
How to Deposit Cash Without an ATM Card in SBI
Also, SBI offers us a cardless deposit facility. Cardless cash deposit requires only your account number and the mobile number registered with the bank account. Now let’s see the steps of cardless deposit through SBI ATM.
Step 1 First, go to your nearest ATM.
Step 2 Find the option “Cardless Deposit” option at the bottom left corner of your machine screen.
Step 3 Select your language and enter your mobile number which is registered with your bank account and then click on the “press if correct”.
Step 4 After that you have two options: Current or savings. Select your preferred option to confirm your account type.
Also Read: How to Add Beneficiary in YONO SBI
Step 5 Now enter your account number and click on the “press if correct” option.
Step 6 After that the cash box will be open now put your cash into the cash box and click on the enter option.
Step 7 After that, your cash will be accepted successfully, now click on the confirm option to create your transaction recipe.
Step 8 Now your transaction has been successfully completed, collect your transaction recipe and ATM Card from the machine.
Also Read: SBI Simply Click Credit Card
FAQs: How to Deposit money in SBI ATM
The full form of CDM is a Cash Deposit Machine.
If you deposit without an ATM card you can deposit up to Rs 49900 per day or if you use your ATM card to deposit cash you can deposit up to Rs 2 lakh per day.
It is free to deposit cash in your account but if you deposit your cash into any third-party account then you will have to pay Rs 22 with GST.
Getting a mini statement from SBI ATM is an easy process. Now follow these steps to get a mini statement from SBI ATM.
Step.1:- Go to your nearest ATM.
Step 2:- Enter your ATM Card and select your language.
Step 3:- Enter any number between 10 to 99 and press yes.
Step.4:- Now enter your ATM pin number.
Step.5:- Now a format is in front of your machine screen where find the option mini statement and click on it.
Step.6:- After that select your account type and wait a while to proceed with your transaction.
Step.7:- Now your transaction has been completed, collect your mini statement receipt and remove your ATM Card.
Nowadays cash deposit is a very easy and straightforward process and every person now learns how to deposit money through an ATM. You can also learn how to deposit money through an ATM by following our article. In this article, I have explained all the processes of depositing cash in an SBI ATM and also discussed some questions related to this topic so you can know everything about this topic by reading this article. I hope this article will help you to deposit cash in an SBI ATM. If you have any questions about this topic then you can comment. We will try our best to provide you with the best answer.
Also Read: How To Use YONO SBI APP from Home