Welcome friends, I hope all of you are fine during this tough pandemic time. On National Voter’s Day in India, Election Commission of India has launched e-Voter Card in India. Every new Voter, who have applied for new Voter ID Card can download their E Voter Card Online in India 2021 from January 25 to 31 January. This e-EPIC (Digital Voter ID Card) will be launched by law minister Ravi Shankar Prasad.
This new e-Voter Card will help new voters a lot. After this, you don’t have to wait for delivery of the Physical Voter ID Card. From today (25 January 2021), approved Voter Card will be downloadable on Mobile Phone.
Also Read: Best Laptops Under 40000
About: E Voter Card
All new voters, who have applied for fresh voter id card during November – December 2020 can eligible for downloading new E Voter Card Online. If those fresh voters provided their mobile number then they will get a unique SMS with a link. This link will help those users to download their E Voter Card Online from 25 January to 31 January 2021. Thereafter all other electors can download their e voter card from 1 February 2021. In case, if they did not link their Voter with Mobile Number then they have to go through a KYC process before downloading E Voter Card.
Who Are Eligible?
- During January 25 to January 31, only the new voter can download their E Voter Card Online, who have provided their mobile number during applying.
- From 1 February 2021, all general electors of India can be eligible to download their PDF version of E Voter Card Online from Official Website.
- In the first phase, Jan 25-Jan 31, the download window will start from 25 January 11:14 AM.
- Digital EPIC or E Voter Card will be in PDF Format. If you want you can store it on Digilocker with other important documents.
- Electors who didn’t have their mobile number linked with their Voter ID Card have to verify their details with the EC and get their mobile number linked to avail of the download feature.
- New Voter will also get the hard copy of their Voter Card. This process will eliminate the delay in the delivery of Physical Voter Card.
- You will get to see a QR Code with Images on your Digital PDF Version E Voter ID Card. It will help users to duplicate their Voter ID Card.
Also Read: boAt Airdopes 121 Review
How To Download Digital E Voter Card Online?
- First of all, open your Android Mobile Phone SMS. If you are a new Voter and if your mobile number is linked then you will get a unique SMS with a link to download E EPIC Online.
- Open that link otherwise open https://nvsp.in/Account/Login or https://voterportal.eci.gov.in/
- Here you have to create an account with your mobile number and email id if you don’t have an account yet.
- Create an account and then click on log in.
- Now simply find the option ”Download E Epic” or ”Download E Voter Card” and tap on that.
- Download and open E Voter ID Card. Check it carefully if you are a fresh voter if there is an error or not.
Also Read: Best Headphones Under 1000 in India