Hello guys, I hope all of you are fine and enjoying Cricket a lot. Today in this post you will get to know about Google Pay Gully Cricket Offer. In this Google Pay Gully Cricket Ball Offer, you will earn ₹200 – ₹2000 cashback directly in your bank account.
As you all know Google Pay always launches new offer before festivals, big tournaments or the new year. A few days later IPL 2021 is coming. And here is the new offer from Google Pay. If you use this Google Pay Gully Cricket Offer properly then you will earn ₹200-₹2000 cashback in your bank account.
In this offer, you have to make 15 eligible payments and you will get multiple rewards along the way. You can earn a maximum of 1 Gully Cricket ball per day.
Related: Best Fantasy Apps for IPL 2021
Google Pay Gully Cricket Offer
IPL 2021 is coming and that’s why Google Pay launched this new offer. In India, IPL is treated as a festival. We all are fans of IPL and a particular team. During the new year, Google Pay launched the New Year offer and during the lockdown, it launched Stay Home, Stay Safe, Tez Shots Offer.
In this offer, you can earn a Google Pay Cricket Ball by doing any of the following transactions. To earn a Gully Cricket ball, you have to complete a Mobile Recharge, Electricity Bill Payment, Play Store Recharge, DTH Recharge, Merchant Payment etc.
Every day you can earn a maximum of 1 gully ball. The gully cricket ball either contains a voucher, blue google Pay cricket ball, ₹1 digital gold coin or ₹5-₹100 cashback. Not only that but also you will earn a special gully cricket scratch card worth ₹185-₹1700.
Also Read: Paytm Withdrawal Fantasy Apps
How To Earn Gully Cricket Ball
There are various ways which you can use to earn a gully cricket ball every day. Each day you can not earn more than one google pay cricket ball. Each transaction must be ₹25 to be eligible. You can not earn more than 15 google pay cricket balls during the offer period.
You can earn Gully Cricket ball through these ways.
- Merchant Payment.
- Mobile Recharge.
- Electricity Bill Payment.
- Play Store Recharge.
- DTH Recharge.
- Local Shops Payment.
Gully Cricket Ball Rewards
- You can earn a maximum of 15 Gully Cricket balls during the offer period. Everyday you can not earn more than one ball.
- On the 1st, 3rd, 6th and 11th ball you will earn a voucher.
- Thereafter on the 2nd, 5th, 9th, 12th, 14th and 15th ball, you can get the blue cricket ball.
- On the 4th and 8th ball, you will get a ₹1 digital gold coin.
- And on the 7th, 10th and 13th ball you will earn a scratch card (guaranteed) worth ₹185 – ₹1700.
Terms and Conditions
- The scratch card will expire after 45 days.
- The earned cashback will be added to your UPI linked bank account.
- If your account is not linked with Google Pay then cashback will expire after 45 days.
- You can not earn more than ₹9000 during a financial year (1 April – 31 Mar) from Google Pay.
- If you are ineligible for the voucher, you will receive a ₹2 cashback.
- The voucher earned by you will reward you with at least a 5% discount on third party goods and services or at least ₹100 off on third party goods and services.
My Thoughts on Google Pay Cricket Offer
I feel it’s a nice offer from Google Pay. Because from last two months we did not see too many offers. But somehow you won’t like it. Because you can’t invest ₹25 daily for recharge or bill payment. We can recharge once or twice, pay electricity bills once or twice a month. But to collect all the Gully Cricket Balls we have to do a minimum of 15 transactions. So that’s why I feel you won’t like this offer.
Although if you are lucky enough, if you have enough numbers or can pay bills many times in a month then you have a great chance to get ₹200 – ₹2000 cashback from Google Pay Gully Cricket Ball Offer.
I hope you read this article and you liked this. If you have any other questions then comment below. To know more about me follow me on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube and Join Telegram Channel. Thanks a lot.