There was a time when we had to stand in line at the bank or post office to send money or transfer money to someone. But now there are many best money transfer apps in India available that we can send money to anyone sitting at home.
Today I will tell you about the 10 best money transfer apps in India that I use for myself. Not that there are no more apps than these 10 UPI payments app. You can use any UPI payment app if you want to make an online money transfer from one bank to another bank. These apps include Bank’s own app like SBI’s YONO or BHIM SBI Pay, Axis Bank’s BHIM Axis Pay, BOI Bank’s BHIM BOI Pay etc. You can download any UPI payment app and send money from any bank to another bank.
With these apps, you can easily transfer or send money from your bank to another bank, your bank to another bank and also load money to your wallet.
So let’s take a look at this top 10 best money transfer apps in India 2021 list. Read all the details of these apps and choose the best suitable one for you.
10 Best Money Transfer Apps List
|Money Transfer App||Referral Bonus||Download Link|
|1. Google Pay||₹201||Click Here|
|2. PhonePe||₹150||Click Here|
|3. Paytm||₹100||Click Here|
|4. BHIM||–||Click Here|
|5. MobiKwik||₹20||Click Here|
|6. Airtel Thanks||₹150 Bill Discount||Click Here|
|7. YONO SBI||₹150||Click Here|
|8. My JIO||–||Click Here|
|9. Freecharge||–||Click Here|
|10. Amazon||₹21||Click Here|
Google Pay App
It is one of the most downloaded money transfer apps on Android and iOS devices. Previously its name was Tez but from last year its name is Google Pay.
Google Pay is the most loved and used money transfer apps in India. It has many reasons. You can transfer money from all banks. Google Pay also comes with a referral offer. If you refer someone and if they join make a UPI money transfer for the first time through your referral link then you will get ₹201 cashback in your Bank. Yes, you heard it right. Google Pay will deposit your cashback directly into your linked bank account. There is no wallet option in this app. The user who will join through your link will also get ₹21 in their bank too.
We can make Bank transfers, UPI money transfers, QR Code and self bank transfers too on this money transfer app. Not only this, we can recharge our mobile, DTH, electricity, cable, gas, landline, water and a lot more types of online payments from this app. You can link more than one bank account in this app.
Another reason for the Google Pay App so much success in a short period of time is the scratch card offer. Yes, it is true maximum time you will get a ‘better luck next time’ scratch card. But sometimes you will get cashback, rewards for money transfer, recharge, bill payment through Google Pay.
How To Send Money Through Google Pay
- Launch the Google Pay App.
- Tap on ‘New Payment’.
- Select any option from the Bank Transfer, UPI ID or QR options.
- Enter Bank details or UPI ID details.
- Enter amount and then make payment through UPI ID.
- See the rewards section to check earned scractch cards.
Google Pay Referral Offer
There is no fixed referral system in Google Pay. Sometimes you will get ₹201 cashback, 150 cashback or even sometimes you will get ₹175 cashback too. So it is a user-specific offer. the person who will register through your link will also get ₹21 in their bank account.
- First of all, update and open the Google Pay app.
- Scroll down and tap on any of the Offers, Invite or Referral section.
- Share your Google Pay Invite Link with friends on social media.
- Ask them to join through your link and make their first UPI payment.
- After their 1st successful UPI money transfer, you will receive ₹201 cashback in your bank. And the new user will also get ₹21 cashback in their bank account too.
Active Offers On Google Pay
|1. Pay four bills through Google Pay before 10 August 2021||₹45 to ₹200|
|2. Make four Play Store recharge||Get up to ₹100|
|3. Refer a friend||Flat ₹201|
|4. Buy gift cards||Up to ₹200|
The second money transfer app that I am gonna tell you about is the PhonePe App. From UPI, Bank transfer, add money to referral, ticket booking, recharge, bill payment, DTH, investment, digital gold and a lot more every type of online transaction can be done on this app.
Users send money to their friends, relatives or anyone up to 1lac every day. You can link more than one bank account if multiple accounts are linked with the same mobile number.
How To Send Money Through PhonePe
- Open the PhonePe App.
- Tap on any option between the ‘To Contact’, ‘To Account’, or ‘To Self’ options.
- Add Recipient Bank Account or UPI ID.
- Enter Bank Account Number, IFSC Code, Beneficiary Name.
- Then enter amount and make payment through UPI.
PhonePe Referral Offer
If you refer someone to PhonePe, then you will get ₹125 cashback in your PhonePe wallet. You can transfer your wallet balance to a bank account or even use it to recharge, pay bills, shopping etc.
- First of all, launch the PhonePe App.
- Tap on ‘Refer & Earn ₹125’ option.
- Share your PhonePe invite link through WhatsApp.
- Once they signup through your link and make UPI payment, you will receive ₹125 cashback in their PhonePe wallet.
From recharge, bill payments, DTH, ticket booking, money transfer to shopping, digital gold, investment, loan everything we can do from Paytm App. Paytm is the most loved and easy to use money transfer app in India.
Anyone can transfer money from one bank to another easily through Paytm. We can transfer from wallet to Bank account and from bank to wallet too. Paytm has its own Payments Bank too.
Paytm also runs a referral offer too. If you will refer your friends then you will get ₹100 cashback in your Paytm wallet.
How To Bank Transfer Via Paytm
- First of all, launch the Paytm App.
- Tap on ‘Send Money to Bank A/C‘.
- Now select ‘To Bank Accoun’ option and enter Bank details.
- Enter amount and make payment through UPI.
BHIM UPI App
This is an official UPI payments app. You can you this app to make an online money transfer through UPI. The best part of this money transfer app is you can use it in any Indian language. BHIM App supports QR Code Scan & Pay, create or reset UPI Pin, transfer money through UPI etc. Apart from this, we can save beneficiary or contact details on this app, check transaction history.
There is no invite and earn option on this app. So you won’t get any cashback or offer for downloading BHIM UPI App. As far as the user interface is concerned, I feel BHIM UPI App is a really great app to use. If you are looking for an app that can be used only for making online payments then BHIM UPI App will be a great choice for you.
I feel MobiKwik is also a similar kind of app to Paytm, Airtel Thanks, PhonePe, Google Pay. Yes, MobiKwik does not have any payments bank but still, it is one of the best money transfer apps that I have ever used in my life.
MobiKwik runs different types of cashback offers on money transferring and referral. If you will refer your friends then you will earn cashback in your MobiKwik wallet too.
How To Transfer Money Via MobiKwik
- First of all, launch the MobiKwik App.
- Tap on ‘Bank to Bank Transfer‘.
- Enter Name, Mobile No or UPI ID.
- Enter amount and make payment through UPI.
- Also you can transfer to own account too.
Airtel Thanks App
It’s an official payment application from Airtel. We can do different types of online payments. Airtel launched the first payment bank in India. Anyone can open an Airtel Payments Bank like Paytm Bank.
You can use this app to transfer money from one bank to another, UPI, recharge, bill payments, DTH, broadband and a lot of types of online payments. We can make UPI money transfer from any Indian bank that supports UPI.
How To Send Money Through Airtel Thanks
- Firstly, launch the Airtel Thanks App.
- Tap on BHIM UPI or Scan any QR.
- Enter UPI ID and then enter amount.
- Make payment by entering UPI PIN.
Airtel Thanks Referral
- You will get ₹150 discount coupans.
- Airtel Thanks postpaid referal program is a simple 3 step process.
- Share your referral link.
- Your friend clicks on the link and complete the process.
- Airtel agents will visit your friend and complete the activation.
- After that both of you receive ₹150 discount coupan on Airtel Thanks.
This is an official application for SBI customers only. You can not use this app if you don’t have an SBI bank account. But in case, if you are an SBI Bank customer then you can use this app. YONO SBI comes with a very good interface. You will make all kinds of things related to SBI in this app.
From checking bank balance, account statement, debit or credit card apply, money transfer to FD, nominee change and a lot more things can be done through this app.
How To Transfer Money Through YONO SBI
- Launch the YONO SBI App.
- Tap on quick pay and enter your 6 digit pin.
- Now choose the beneficiary option and add beneficiary details.
- Enter beneficiary name, Bank A/C no, IFSC Code etc.
- Enter amount and make payment.
- Also you can transfer money through YONO Pay or BHIM UPI option directly.
My Jio has recently added a UPI option on this app. Previously we have an option on Jio Money to send money from one bank to another bank. You can transfer from all bank accounts through Jio UPI.
We can access a lot of things from the My Jio App. We can recharge our mobile number, check Jio data balance, money transfers and access every Jio Apps in one place.
You can create your UPI handles and send money, make bill payments or pay via QR code safely from My Jio UPI.
How To Transfer Money From My Jio UPI
- Launch the My Jio App.
- Tap on Jio UPI.
- Now choose the ‘Let’s get started’.
- Enter Mobile Number and verify it with OTP.
- Once verification completes, enter UPI PIN of any user.
- Enter amount and make payment through UPI Pin.
It is one of the most popular recharge and bill payments app in India for a long time. Freecharge allows us to send money through UPI easily. In this app, we can get cashback offers on a lot of platforms. Apart from online money transfer, we can pay later, buy stocks or mutual funds, rent payment, digital gold on this app.
If you shop on Amazon through Freecharge or pay electric bills through Freecharge then you will get cashback too.
Send Money Through Freecharge
- First of all, download Freecharge App.
- Register on this app and open it.
- Tap on UPI Send Money.
- Verify your Mobile Number and tap on Next.
- Once verification completes, you will get to see a Congratulations message.
- Again, tap on Link Your Bank Account.
- Search your Bank Name and link it with Freecharge.
- Now enter BHIM UPI ID or Bank A/C Name, IFSC Code, Beneficiary Name to send money.
- Enter amount and then make paymentby entering UPI PIN.
Many people know that Amazon is an app that we can use to send money or check our bank account balance. Apart from shopping, we can use this app to recharge, pay bills, ticket booking and do a lot more things through this app.
The reason many users loves to use this app for online money transfer, recharge, bill payment is that Amazon has a lot of cashback offers for new and old users.
Transfer Money Via Amazon App
- First of all, open the Amazon App.
- Log in with your account and link your Bank on this app.
- Tap on Send Money.
- Enter UPI ID or Bank Account details (Bank Account Holder Name, IFSC Code, Account Number).
- Tap on Proceed to Send Money.
- Enter Amount and UPI PIN and make payment.
FAQ: Online Money Transfer App
All the UPI money transfer apps are good. People use it according to their choices. The purpose of every app is to send money from one bank to another. Most people prefer PhonePe or Google Pay because we get cashback for money transfers and referrals on these two apps.
UPI full form is Unified Payment Interface. It allows us to make payments instantly from one bank to another. There is no minimum limit. The maximum we can transfer is 1 lac.
A UPI PIN is a 4-6 digit UPI PIN that allows us to make payments. MPIN and UPI PIN are two different things. Please don’t share your UPI PIN with your close ones.
Yes, you can link more than one bank account to the same virtual address. If you wish you can make payments from any linked bank account you want.
There is no minimum limit for UPI money transfers. The maximum you can transfer every day is 1 lac.
Paytm, PhonePe and Google Pay are the three best UPI money transfer apps that I have ever used in my life. As far as the cashback offers are concerned, as of now, Google Pay is the best app that provides you with cashback offers along with scratch cards for every transaction you made.