Welcome friends, to another new Fantasy Cricket App article. Today you will get to know a new fantasy app PlayerzPot Referral Code Offer. It is a very new and low competitive fantasy cricket application.
If you are a regular fantasy player then you will find PlayerzPot a good option for you. In general, it is very tough to win in popular fantasy apps like Dream11, My11Kings etc. Yes, Dream11, My11Circle, Fantasy Power 11 are by far the best fantasy cricket apps in India. But for us to win easily with facing a minimum competition, we need to join the contest on low competitive apps like PlayerzPot.
The best part in PlayerzPot Referral Code Offer is you will earn real cash along with bonus from your referred friend. So if you don’t want to join or play contest, then also you have a chance to earn money from PlayerzPot Referral Code Offer. So to know more about PlayerzPot Refer and Earn Offer, read below.
PlayerzPot Referral Code
This is a new fantasy app. Indian experienced fast bowler Bhuvneswar Kumar is the main influencer of this app. You can play Cricket, Football, Basketball, Hockey, Quiz, Snakes Ladders and Ludo Beta, Chess and Sheep Fight on PlayerzPot Fantasy App.
PlayerzPot comes with a very good refer and earn program. Both of you will get Rs 50 bonus in PlayerzPot wallet for download and referral. More interestingly, you can use 100% amount to join paid pots earned through your referrals.
If you have already read our GameZy article, then you may have known about lifetime earning in winning balance from a friend’s referral. PlayerzPot also comes with a similar referral program. Anyone can earn a 2% commission from their friend’s joining amount.
How To Register on playerzPot
It’s a very simple process. You can register on PlayerzPot within a minute with your mobile number, email id and password.
- Download PlayerzPot Fantasy App [Click Here].
- Tap on Sign UP and Play.
- Enter Email ID and Password.
- Now enter PlayerzPot Referral Code SE2582C9.
- You have to verify your account. For this, simply open your registered email and click on verify now.
- Now open PlayerzPot App again and log in using same email id.
- Done! You are now ready to play and join fantasy leagues.
PlayerzPot Refer and Earn Offer
If you share PlayerzPot Invite Code Link to your friends then you and your friend both will get Rs 50. Not only this but also you will get 2% of his joining amount.
You get ₹50 one time bonus on your friends KYC completion. Your friend will also earn ₹50 in the bonus account. Every time your friend plays you get 2% of his entry fee in your deposit balance.
- Open PlayerzPot Fantasy App.
- Tap on three lines in the below section.
- Now click on Refer and Earn option on PlayerzPot Originals.
- Copy link or tap on WhatsApp icon and then share PlayerzPot Referral Code with your friends.
- Note, you will get a bonus after your friend’s account verification.
- If your friend doesn’t use your PlayerzPot Referral Code then you will not get any bonus.
PlayerzPot Withdrawal Process
In India most of the Fantasy Players are young and their age is either around 18 or below 18. That’s why they don’t have a PAN Card on their name. New fantasy players are looking for such an app which has Paytm Withdrawal or without PAN withdrawal. PlayerzPot is one of these apps which has Instant Withdrawal, Paytm Withdrawal and obviously Bank Withdrawal.
To make an withdrawal from PlayerzPot app simply follow the below steps,
Open App >> Tap on three lines (more) >> Wallet >> Withdraw >> Select withdrawal option and amount.
The minimum limit for PayerzPot withdrawal is Rs 150. You can only withdraw onetime in 24 hours.
PlayerzPot Fantasy Cricket App comes with Instant Withdrawal facilities. Users can withdraw only one time within 24 hours of amount Rs 150 or more. Users can’t withdraw more than ₹50000 in a day. To use this feature user must have completed their KYC on PlayerzPot App.
For every 1000 you have to pay ₹5 transaction charge. At the same time for withdrawal ₹1001 to ₹50000 flat ₹10 transaction charge will be levied.
PlayerzPot Paytm Withdrawal
A few months ago, PlayerzPot does not has an option for PlayerzPot Withdrawal. Here also the minimum limit for withdrawal is Rs150.
You can withdraw a maximum of Rs 20000 in a day. If you withdraw more than 2000 then you have to pay 1% transaction charge.
How to Withdraw in Paytm Wallet
If you have ₹150 or more in your PlayerzPot Winning Balance then you can withdraw in your Paytm Wallet by following below steps. As I said, if you try to withdraw more than 2000 then you have to pay 1% charge and you can’t withdraw ₹20000 in a day.
- Open PlayerzPot Fantasy App.
- Tap on three lines on the below section.
- Click on Wallet.
- Tap on Withdraw and select option Paytm.
- Enter Amount ₹150 or more.
- Now tap on Withdraw >> Done!!
- Note, if your registered PlayerzPot no does not have an active Paytm Wallet then your withdrawal will be cancelled.
If you have won huge money then it will be better for you to withdraw in Bank Account. For Bank Withdrawal from PlayerzPot, you need to verify your KYC through PAN Card and Bank Details.
- Maximum withdrawal of ₹30000 is allowed per day.
- For withdrawal of ₹8000 or more, ₹10 transaction charge is applicable.
- To make bank withdrawal, users must get his KYC verified on PlayerzPot portal.
- It will take up to 1-2 days for successful bank withdrawal.
Best Features on PlayerzPot Fantasy Cricket App
In 2020 there are multiple numbers of Fantasy Cricket App is available to download and play. New App always tries to add some new features to gain users. Some of the best features on PlayerzPot Fantasy App are listed below.
- 2nd Innings Contest.
- 100% bonus use to join paid pots.
- 100% cashback on first deposit.
Disclaimer: This game involves an element of financial risk and may be addictive. Please play responsibly at your own risk.
I hope all of you are happy with this PlayerzPot Referral Code post. If you have any queries then please comment below with your valuable opinion. To know the latest offers, deals and fantasy cricket teams Join Our Telegram Channel and Subscribe on YouTube Channel.