Hello friends, I hope all of you are healthy and fine. Today in this article, you will read about Upstox Refer and Earn Offer. If you refer your friends to join Upstox then you will get a ₹400 in your bank account on every successful referral. Firstly, you will get ₹100 into your Upstox account if they open their Demat account. After that, if they invest money then you will get ₹300 more into your wallet.
In India, people have started more interest in mutual funds, SIP, Investment etc. Gone are those days when we could only invest offline but now we can also invest online. In this case, apps like Upstox, Groww, Zerodha, Ind Money etc plays a bigger role. Even we can invest our money through liquid funds, mutual funds on PhonePe too.
Upstox is also an online trading and investment app. In this app, we can invest our money in SIP, mutual funds and digital gold. Apart from this, we can get a ₹400 on every successful referral. A few weeks ago the referral bonus was ₹600 on every successful referral.
Disclaimer- Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.
Upstox is a Mumbai based wide-ranger discount broker company. This discount broker was previously known as RKSV Securities. The company was started in India in 2011. The co-founders of these companies are Raghu Kumar, Ravi Kumar and Shrinivas Viswanath.
We can invest our money through the Upstox app on digital gold, IPO and mutual funds. Here we can check the top 20 market capital and invest according to our choices. In this app, there is a section called a portfolio, where we can check positions and holdings.
Upstox Demat Account Opening Process
If you want to open a Upstox Demat account then you need some basic documents. You need PAN Card, Bank Account, Mobile Number and Aadhar Card linked with Mobile Number documents to open a Upstox Demat account.
- First of all, open the Upstox demat account opening page.
- SignUp with your mobile number and email id.
- Next submit your PAN Card number and your Date of Birth.
- Now submit your basic information and Bank information.
- On the next page you have to submit your digital signature.
- You have to enter your aadhar linked mobile number on the ‘Connect your Digilocker with Upstox’ page.
- Enter the OTP and complete a e-sign.
- After that, Upstox team will verify your documents and will open your demat account within two days.
- If all the submitted documents and details are correct then the Upstox referral bonus will be credited to your wallet.
Also Read: Money Earning Apps in India
Upstox Refer and Earn
If you have some friends who will download Upstox through your referral code and referral link then you have a good chance to earn some decent income. The best part of Upstox refer and earn offer is all your earnings can be sent to your Bank. Although if you wish, you can invest this money to buy a share of stock through the Upstox app.
Your referral amount gets credited to your account when your friend’s account is opened successfully. If your referral friend opens your referral link by clicking on it. A person can open a Upstox account by submitting the correct documents successfully. Once they complete the full Upstox account opening process and have a Upstox Demat and trading account.
Refer and Earn ₹400
- First of all, download the Upstox app.
- Complete the account opening process.
- Tap on the profile icon.
- Choose the ‘Refer and Earn’ option.
- Share your Upstox referral link on WhatsApp or SMS.
- Once they completes their profile you will get ₹100 on every successful.
- If they invest money then you will get ₹300 more into your account.
You can withdraw your referral amount and earnings from trading into your Bank account easily. Either you can withdraw your money from the Upstox old or new app, or through the Pro Web platform. Simply follow the below process to withdraw your money into Bank.
Also Read: Instant Paytm Cash Earning Apps
Referral Amount Withdrawal
Old App Users:
- First of all, open the Upstox app or Pro Web platform.
- Log in and tap on the ‘Refer and Earn’.
- Choose the ‘Your Earnings and Referrals’ option.
- You can check your referral earnings here.
- Tap on ‘Take Out’ and enter amount and choose the Confirm button.
- After 3 days you will get your money into your Bank account.
New App Users:
- First of all, open the new Upstox app and log in.
- Tap on the Rewards option.
- Enter withdrawal amount and choose the Submit button.
Withdraw Money from Trading Account
- First of all, open the bo.rksv.in website and log in.
- Enter your Username and Password.
- Tap on the ‘Withdrawal Request’ and choose the ‘New’ option.
- The choose any option between ‘Securities’ or ‘Commodities’.
- Enter amount and then choose the Submit button.
How To Buy Stocks in Upstox
You can easily buy or sell stocks in Upstox within a click. But to do this you need a Demat account in Upstox. I have invested some money in Upstox and I found it is a very useful application to buy stocks and invest money online.
- First of all, open the Upstox app.
- Check Stocks, SENSEX, NIFTY on the watchlist tab.
- Choose any stock if you want or search by tapping on the above + icon.
- Enter keywords to search.
- Choose the stock and enter quantity.
- Then enter price.
- If you already have added money into your wallet then it’s fine. Else, add money to invest.
- Now tap on the confirm button.
- You will get to see your purchased Stocks on the Portfolio tab.
- Firstly, it will show on the Positions tab. Later it will show on the Holdings tab.
- Please remember, by tapping on the below option you can check ‘current value’, ‘total investment’ and Day P&L (Profit and Loss).
Add Funds in Upstox
- First of all, tap on Funds tab.
- Tap on the ‘Add Funds’ option.
- Enter amount and choose Bank account.
- Select payment method from the below options Smart Transfer, Google Pay, UPI, Net Banking or NEFT/ RTGS/IMPS.
- Tap on continue and make payment.
- Please note, you can not add funds with a bank which is not linked to your Upstox account.
Withdraw Add Funds
- First of all, tap on Funds tab.
- Tap on the ‘Withdraw Funds’ option.
- Enter amount and then tap on Withdraw Funds.
Add Bank Account in Upstox Online
A lot of people have the same question in their mind ‘how to add a bank account in Upstox’ or ‘how to add a secondary bank account in Upstox’ so here is the answer. You can add a bank account in Upstox through the Keystone Upstox online portal.
- First of visit the Keystone Upstox official protal (Click Here).
- Log in and then choose the ‘Service Request’ option.
- Choose the ‘Bank Addition’ in the ‘Bank Account’ section.
- Here in this page you have to fill your new bank account details like account type, bank name, account number, IFSC code etc.
- On the below section there will be two check box. These are ‘Mark this Trading primary account’ and ‘Mark this Deemat primary account’.
- If you choose then this account will be your Trading or Deemat primary account.
- On the next page you have to upload your Bank proof where MICR or IFSC Code should be mentioned.
- Please don’t upload bank statements older than 3 months.
- On the next page you have to enter OTP receieved on your Aadhar linked mobile number.
- Enter the OTP and tap on the next button.
- You have to complete a E-Sign.
- After this, your request will be procedd after 24-48 hours.
Also Read: Money Earning Games
Add Bank Account in Upstox App
- First of all, tap on the profile icon.
- Choose ‘My Account’ option.
- Scroll down and choose the ‘Add New Bank’ option.
- Choose the bank account type Savings or Current.
- Add IFSC Code, Account Number, Choose the tick mark and tap on Next.
- Your new bank account will be added in Upstox app.
- You can easily switch or change bank account in Upstox if nedded.
Close Upstox Account
You can close your Upstox account after withdrawing all your trading, referral and mutual fund balance. The Upstox account closer request is slightly tricky. You can do this by following the below steps.
- First of all, open the Upstox app or Website and then log in.
- Tap on your name and then select the Profile option.
- Here you can see a option called ‘View All’.
- Choose the ‘Account Closure’ option on the menu section.
- Select the ‘Account Closure Request Page’.
- The choose two options respectively.
- ‘Close Your Account’ and ‘Close Account’.
Upstox Customer Care Number
If you face any problem with the Upstox app or by applying Upstox refer and earn offer, then you can contact the Upstox team. Either you can contact Upstox Customer Care by calling on their customer care number or by emailing them.
Questions Related To Upstox
In Upstox, MTM means Mark To Market.
You can withdraw your referral amount from Upstox by signing in to the Upstox app or Pro Web platform. You can withdraw your trading balance from the bo.rksv.in website.
The three co-founders of the Upstox app are Raghu Kumar, Ravi Kumar and Shrinivas Viswanath.
To open a Upstox Deemat account, you have to pay ₹199 + GST. So in total, you have to pay ₹249 for opening a Upstox deemat account.
Yes, you can earn money into your Upstox wallet by referring friends. As of now, you will get ₹400 on every successful referral. You can transfer this amount into your bank account.
If your referred friend uploads documents and opens their deemat account on Upstox then you will get your Upstox referral reward.
You can withdraw the Upstox referral amount only if you have traded at least one time in the past 365 days. The referral amount will be credited to your account within 3 working days.
The referral amount for Upstox is ₹400. It varies from time to time. You will get ₹100 if they complete their profile and open their Demat account. You will get ₹300 more if they invest money for the first time.
Yes, you can withdraw your Upstox referral amount. The money will be credited to your account within 3-4 days via NEFT.