Do you want to lock your Facebook Profile? If yes, then this article on how to lock Facebook Profile on Android, iPhone or PC is for you. Here you will get an easy and detailed guide that will help you to lock your Facebook Profile in simple steps.
Recently in India people are more concerned about privacy. Facebook is the oldest Social Media platform. Day by day every social media platform are trying to add new features so that people can use their platform without any hesitation. If you lock your profile on Facebook then people who are not on your friend list can’t watch your Profile details, bio, images, post, friends etc. I feel its a great feature because your data and pictures will be safe from unknown users on Facebook.
Also Read: Best Laptops Under 40000
Facebook Profile Lock
A few months ago, Profile Lock features launched in India. When this feature was launched, they said this is a feature for Indians, especially for women. It will help Indian Women to lock their profile from strangers and unknown users who are not on their friend list.
Any user who has a profile can enable or lock their profile within a few steps.
Realed: Best Smartphone Under 10000
How To Lock Facebook Profile on Android
- First of all, open Facebook App or Official Website.
- Now tap on three lines (≡).
- Tap on your Image >> Now press the three-dot (…) option.
- Here you can see a list of more than ten options.
- Simply tap on Lock Profile >> Lock Your Profile.
- Done! Your Facebook Profile is now locked.
How To Unlock Facebook Profile
You can unlock your Facebook Profile by following the above few steps. It will take less than a minute to unlock your Facebook Profile. If you unlock your profile then everyone can see your bio, profile details, images etc.
- Open Facebook App.
- Tap on three lines >> Profile option or tap on your name.
- Now tap on the three-dot menu >> Unlock Profile.
- Finally, press the Unlock Your Profile option.
Also Read: Paytm Withdrawal Fantasy Apps in 2021
Benefits of Protected Profile
- Only your Facebook friends can see the photos and posts on your timeline.
- Only your Facebook friends can see your full-size profile picture and cover photo.
- People who are not on your friend list can see only 5 of your profile details.
- Your photos, videos, posts are more private because you locked your profile.